Monday, March 9, 2015

One "Luxury" Item on Survivor

Survivor has been on for 464.2 million seasons, and Heather and I still enjoy it.  It's kinda of mindless entertainment, perfect for decompressing after a long Wednesday.  Well, years ago I heard that contestants are allowed to take one "luxury" item with them.  Something small of course.  No one can take a memory foam mattress or deluxe travel trailer...but this always has me me thinking...

What would I take?

What would YOU take?

I really don't have to think long because I know...I KNOW...what I would take.

My tweezers.

I mean seriously.  I can't even begin to tell you about the facial hair situation that would occur by day 3...let alone final tribal council with I am on the cusp of winning 1 million dollars.

It would look something like this:
I mean...

I'm not kidding.

And then, I would need my little 10x magnifying mirror or else other contestants would have to pluck my chin hairs for me OR I would have to find a clam shell and shine the shit out of it to make it into a mirror or something...

But these are the serious things I think about when I am supposed to be thinking about serious things.

In other news, we completed our 4th Tough Mudder this weekend.  And I will be regaling you shortly with the recap.

Until then...

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on the Mudder! I'm terrible about tweezing and plucking. I honestly have no idea what I would take. I'm SO not built for those types of things so I wouldn't even know where I would begin. Now, The Amazing Race on the other hand? I would have loved to have done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bug screen. I seriously hate bug bites and snakes and dirt and the cold and the heat. Ok, let's just say I would not survive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am a new reader to your blog and I love it. I just want to say that I went back and started at the very beginning last week and I am now up to 2011. I plan to read every single entry. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture made me laugh out loud. You are too funny. But I can't stop thinking about what I would take and I can't pin it down. But like Tracey, my ass would never be on Survivor, so I guess it really doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete